This is a 10 week program that meets 3 days a week.
- Industry approved credentials
- Jobs available for hire in our area
- Credentials can be applied towards a degree program
- Financial Aid is available to those who qualify
- Ohio residents will recieve $1,000 Grant to assist with additional costs
Earn your MIG Certification in 10 weeks!
When is the course?
The MIG Summer Certification course begins May 21, 2019. Running 10 weeks, every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30am to 3:30pm.
Rio Grande Community College is offering a Summer Welding Opportunity
Start your path to a rewarding career today!
Any questions about any of the topics can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Rio Grande 218 N College Ave, Rio Grande, OH 45674 (800) 282-7201